WEB SITE AD TECHNOLOGY
ABOUT LAKE LITE INC ADS & TRACKING
- WE ENGAGE IN INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING.
- WE USE VARIOUS TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
- HOW TO CONTROL TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
WE ENGAGE IN INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING.
We may display interest-based advertising on our website or other websites based on information about your interactions with us or others. For example, we might use details about your purchases in-store and browsing behavior on our website or the websites of others. We work with third parties, such Google ad networks, which help gather this information. This allows us to provide you with more useful and relevant ads. We (or the third parties we work with) gather this information on our platforms. These include websites, emails or apps. This information may also be gathered on third-party platforms. It might also be gathered through other interactions you have with us, like in our dealers stores.
YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER THE INTEREST-BASED ADS YOU SEE.
The third parties we work with that serve interest-based ads participate in the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising in the US and Canada. This program provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having information about their online behavior used for advertising purposes. You may unregister from our site at any time and or by contacting us directly.
We may also use technologies such as our own cookies to provide you with enhanced online display advertising.
WE USE VARIOUS TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
We – or vendors we have hired – use several common data collection technologies including cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies. We collect personal and other information about users over time and across different Web sites when you use this Web site or service. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way. These technologies are used to understand the activities and behaviors of our consumers and website visitors. We do this for many reasons, including the following:
- To recognize new visitors to our websites.
- To recognize past customers.
- To present more personalized content, to improve your website experience, optimize your shopping experience, and provide site and service enhancements.
- To serve customized advertising (whether on our website or others you visit).
- So we can better understand our audience, our customers, our website visitors, and their respective interests.
© 2014 LAKE LITE INC. All rights reserved.