Solar Dock Dots (4-pack)
Want your dock to stand out at night as one of the most attractive on the lake? Solar Dock Dots are a classy way to make your dock catch the eye at night! Perhaps you have trouble finding your boat slip among the hundreds? Choose from 5 colors to distinguish your dock from your neighbor's dock in the dark! Maybe you want show your team spirit? Attractively and elegantly illuminate your pier with Solar Dock Dots in one of our six exciting color choices!
Solar Dock Dots are the smallest dock solar lights available! A flush mount makes them virtually unnoticeable during the day and offer an ambient glow at night. A super bright LED and powerful solar panel provide the solar dock dots with an impressive illumination. Dock Dots are the perfect and easy way to light up the dock, stairs, or deck. The Solar Dock Dots come with user-replaceable 1/3 size AAA batteries already installed (be sure to pull the tab before the first use!).
Easy to install in minutes using a 1-3/8" drill bit.
Solar Dock Dots are available in 6-colors, white, blue, amber, red, pink, or green.
Try our new PINK Solar Dock Dots!!!!
Key Features & Benefits for Solar Dock Dots:
6-10 Hour Run Time (Depending on season)
Fresh Water Rated
Salt Water Rated
Sea Turtle Friendly
|Light Source||1-Ultra-High Intensity LED|
|Available LED Colors||White, Blue, Green, Amber, Red|
|Light Mode Options||Constant|
|Visible Range||50m – 300m+ Depending on Installation|
|Horizontal Output (Degrees)||360° + Horizon|
|Vertical Divergence (Degrees)||35-45°|
|LED Life Expectancy (Hours)||>100,000 Hrs|
|Autonomy (hours)||16-20 hrs (On Full Charge)|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 70℃|
|Solar Module Type||Multicrystaline or Monocrystalline|
|Power (watts)||0.45 watts|
|Solar Module Efficiency (%)||16-17%|
|Battery Type||High Grade NiMh - ECO Friendly|
|Battery Size||1/3 AAA|
|Battery Capacity (mAhr)||120 mAhr|
|Nominal Voltage (v)||1.2v|
|Battery Service Life||1-3 Years (Varies with Environment)|
|Battery Service Access||Yes: User Changeable/Replaceable|
|Body Material||UV Stabilized Polycarbonate|
|Lens Material||UV Stabilized Polycarbonate|
|External Lens Design||Integrate Convex Optics & Diffusion|
|Internal Lens Design||360° Convex Optics & Diffusion|
|Waterproof Rating||IP 68|
|Mounting||1 – hole (1-3/8") Diameter / (35mm)|
|Width||35mm Body & 42mm Lip|
|Custom Options, Sizes, & Colors||Please Contact|
|Custom Hardware & Mounting||Please Contact|
|* Information subject to change without notice|
Do they come with batteries?
- Yes, Solar Dock Dots come with high quality, high capacity solar rechargeable batteries that have an expected life of 2 or more years.
Are the batteries replaceable?
- Yes, the batteries are can be replaced. We recommend using only Lake Lite’s solar rechargeable batteries, which are available on our website for this product under the “Accessories & Spare Parts Tab”.
Do Solar Dock Dots come with mounting screws?
- No, mounting screws are not needed. The lights drop down into the 1-3/8” mounting hole on the dock surface.
How should they be stored for the winter?
- Remove batteries after a full day of solar charging, then store in a dry location. We recommend storing the batteries in a zip-lock storage bag so that no parts are lost.
Are they actually “Waterproof” or are they just water resistant? Will they withstand heavy rain? Are they submersible?
- Solar Dock Dots are truly waterproof and can tolerate heavy downpours. However, they are NOT submersible for any long period of time.
Troubleshooting: My lights did not come on after installation? What is the problem?
- First, make sure that the plastic tab that separates the electronic components from the battery has been removed.
- Second, make sure the batteries have been installed in the correct orientation and are popped securely in place. All of the batter housing cover screws should be installed to insure that the batteries stay in position.
- Third, be sure to allow the units to charge in direct sunlight for a full day to achieve optimum performance. Although the provided batteries are new, sometimes they lose charge while in the box. It is best to charge the lights for a full day outside in direct sunlight. They cannot be charged inside on a window sill. They need to be placed outside in direct sunlight.
- Last, make sure that the units have been placed in an area where they receive direct sunlight. Placing a solar product in a shady area will not work.